Approximately 850 square feet
- 1 Bedroom w/ walk-in closet, 10 x 12
- 1 Bath
- Living room 15 x14
- Eat-in Kitchen with charming built-in buffet and plant box 13 x 10
- 9 large and small closets throughout (4 extra storage spaces on lower level and in common garage)
- East and South exposures
- Beautiful original 1924 tile & woodwork
- Office or studio down the hall (possible 2nd bedroom or rental)
Quiet location on a hill in a cul-de-sac overlooks lawn and trees (does not include a city street)
Biking or walking access to Cedar and Calhoun Lakes and the Midtown Greenway.
Near Downtown, Trader Joe’s, Costco, and Whole Foods. Also close to Uptown, St. Louis Park’s Excelsior on Grand and West End shopping/entertainment areas
Easy access to Highways 100, 394, 94
Shared amenities include common areas, large kitchen for community functions (optional community dinner twice a week!), dining room, spacious sun porch, three wood-burning and one gas fireplace, wood workshop, exercise room, craft room, free laundry, elevator, large front lawn, back courtyard, organic garden and half-acre woods bordering city park
Current Fees (in addition to any mortgage) are $541 per month, including electricity, gas, water, sewage, waste disposal, property tax, building insurance, snow plowing, reserves, maintenance, landscaping, etc. for this unit and a share of the common spaces. Garage rental if available is extra.
Showings available starting February 1st, 2017. For more detailed information or to see this unit Please contact us, John or Julie